Helping School Officials Improve Student Safety
with Anonymous Communications
Anonymous Alerts™ was created to help school officials stop bullying at school, online and in the community. Bullying can happen anywhere and to anyone. Anonymous Alerts™ helps school administratrors quickly address student depression, family problems, drugs, gang-related issues, sexual harassment, guns in school or unusual student behavior which may warrant immediate attention by school officials.
SPEAKING OUT - How it works
Students or parents in the school community can anonymously submit
any suspicious activity, bullying or other issues to a school administrator(s).
We host the page for your district or school and then you link to your
custom school branded Anonymous Alerts™ page.
- Messages can be anonymously submitted to school officials
- Student can establish a 1-way or 2-way dialogue with school official
- iPhone, iPad, smartphone or tablet app for quick student access
- You link to our customized page from your district website
- Communicate with students that provide their contact information
- Forward a message to other school officials for actionable alerts
- Robust reporting and archiving of messages for instant access
One-year Anonymous Alerts™ licenses are affordably priced per school building or district-wide licenses are available. Other K12 Alerts® patented emergency notifications services, daily attendance calls, email newsletters, paperless student emergency cards portal, resident/community portal can also be bundled to help strengthen the school-to-home and home-to-school connection. Anonymous Alerts™ is Patent Pending.
For sales inquiries, you may also reach us at: (914) 220-8326 or simply fill in this form, click here.