Anonymous reporting of bullying increases student safety
Hosted bullying forms student reporting service
Watch us on CBS42 (Alabaster)
Anonymous Alerts® enables students to quickly report bullying, cyberbullying, depression, family
problems, drug and alcohol abuse, gang-related issues, sexual harassment, guns/weapons in schools, theft/vandalism or unusual student behavior
which may warrant immediate attention by school officials. The system is simple and secure for students and school officials.
Speaking Out - How it works
Students or parents in the school community can anonymously submit
any suspicious activity, bullying or other sensitive issues to a school official(s).
We host the page for your district or school and then you link to your
custom school branded Anonymous Alerts® page. iPhone App and Android Apps available for students to download to place incident reports.
• Incidents can be anonymously submitted to school officials
• Student can establish a 1-way or 2-way dialogue with school official(s)
• Students can attach/upload a photo or screen shot to any incident report
• iPhone, iPad, smartphone or tablet app for quick student access
• Customized hosted system, your district website links to our hosted pages
• iPhone App available for download and reporting
• Brings you into compliance with bullying laws and requirements
• Communicate directly with students through private anonymous messages
• Forward a message to other school officials for actionable student reports
• Robust reporting and archiving of messages for instant access
• Note taking for incident follow-up
• International Language Translations
Patent and Trademark
• Patent Pending
• Anonymous Alerts® Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
One-year Anonymous Alerts® licenses are affordably priced per school building or district-wide licenses are available at discounted pricing.
Other K12 Alerts® patented emergency notifications services can also be bundled with Anonymous Alerts®.
For sales inquiries
Call 914-220-8326 or toll free 888-291-2090.
Simply fill in this form, click here.